Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Plum Pretty Sugar {delicate "loungerie"}


There is nothing more feminine than stepping out of a hot shower, slathering on your favorite scented lotions, perfumes, and oils, and slipping into something a bit more comfortable; and what better garment to slip on than these gorgeous pieces from Plum Pretty Sugar! I have always wanted to have a collection of comfortable and pretty sleepwear, but have yet to find the time...ahem...or money to buy a few pieces or to just sit down and make my own. Nevertheless, I would love to have one or two of these pieces tucked away in drawers scented with lavender..they are just..well...Plum Pretty!


5 comments:

Gypsy Gardens said...

this is beautiful!
i just came across your blog and i love it.
xxx

The Blasphemous Fiendess said...

very cute. I would have to get a set that includes the robe since I have a teenaged boy in the house. The last thing he and his friends want is to see mum walking around in see through floral things.

Anonymous said...

OMG these are soooo pretty, I want!!! fashionableroad.blogspot.com

big mens suit said...

Vintage design but still fashionable and I like it so much.

My Wacky Friends said...

Thank you for your article, pretty worthwhile material.